— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Looking to save? You’re in the right spot. Amazon’s October Prime Day officially started today, October 11and we’re tracking all the best early Black Friday deals available. Find some of the lowest prices of the year on tech, home and fashion essentials and get insider info on the first-ever Prime Early Access sale—sign up for Amazon Prime now for exclusive savings.
Shop at Amazon
►Competing Prime Day sales: Deals at Best Buy, Nordstrom, Michael Kors and more
►Sign up for Amazon Prime:Qualify for up to 50% off now
►The best holiday gifts of 2022: Shop for everyone on your list with this ultimate guide
10 best early Black Friday deals you can shop at Amazon
- AsperX 10000mAh USB C Output Portable Charger Power Bank 2-Pack from $21.80 with on-page coupon (Save $8.15)
- Fire TV Stick 4K for $24.99 (Save $25)
- Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker for $49.99 (Save $50)
- Echo Buds (2nd Generation) for $69.99 (Save $50)
- Kindle 8GB Paperwhite for $99.99 (Save $40)
- Logitech Brio 4K Webcam for $127.95 (Save $72.04)
- Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2 for $243.99 (Save $28.01)
- Apple iPad 10.2-Inch Wi-Fi from $299 (Save $31.68 to $80)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS 45mm) from $379 (Save $50)
- Samsung 85-Inch QN90B Class Neo QLED 4K Series Mini LED Quantum HDR Smart TV for $2,997.99 (Save $2,00)
Smart home Amazon Prime Day deals
Tech Amazon Prime Day deals
TV Amazon Prime Day deals
Laptop, PC and tablet Amazon Prime Day deals
Headphone Amazon Prime Day deals
Fashion Amazon Prime Day deals
Home and furniture Amazon Prime Day deals
Kitchen Amazon Prime Day deals
Fitness and lifestyle Amazon Prime Day deals
Toy Amazon Prime Day deals
Amazon October Prime Day 2022: Shopping guide
- Competing Amazon Prime Day sales: Save big on home, tech, fashion and more
- The best holiday gifts of 2022: Shop for everyone on your list with this ultimate guide
- Walmart Amazon Prime Day sales: Save on Apple, Ninja and Vizio
- Best Buy Amazon Prime Day sales: 40+ early Black Friday deals on LG, Apple and HP
- Lowe’s Amazon Prime Day sales: Shop deals on tools, appliances and patio furniture
- Samsung Amazon Prime Day sales: Save on TVs, phones and laptops before Black Friday
- Wayfair Amazon Prime Day sales: 25+ early Black Friday home and kitchen deals
- Target Amazon Prime Day sales: 50+ deals on Costway, Dyson and Sony
- Prime Day tech sales: Early Black Friday deals on headphones, laptops and tablets
- Prime Day mattress sales: Huge discounts at Leesa, Awara and Nectar
- Prime Day home and furniture deals: Save big on Casper, Winix and iRobot before Black Friday
- Prime Day Amazon device deals: Save on speakers, tablets and more ahead of Black Friday
- Prime Day laptop deals: The best early Black Friday laptop deals at Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy
- Prime Day TV deals: Black Friday markdowns on LG and TCL TVs
- Prime Day clothing and fashion deals: Save on sweaters, shoes and more
What is the Prime Early Access sale?
The Prime Early Access sale is Amazon’s October Prime Day sales event. The first Prime Early Access sale is today, October 11 and tomorrow, October 12. Similar to Amazon Prime Day held in July, Amazon Prime members can shop Black Friday-level prices on everything from fashion and tech to home essentials and kitchen items. The exclusive two-day sale is available to both new and existing Prime members. Not an Amazon Prime subscriber yet? Don’t worry, you can sign up right now.
Sign up for Amazon Prime
When is the Prime Early Access sale?
The Prime Early Access sale officially starts today, October 11 and continues through tomorrow, October 12.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a massive shopping event for Amazon Prime members. The sale is typically held once a year with doorbuster deals on some of our favorite products—think huge savings on headphones, robot vacuums, air fryers and so much more. This year, Amazon is holding a second October Prime Day sale to kick off the holiday shopping season. We saw huge deals during Amazon Prime Day 2022 on Tuesday, July 12 and Wednesday, July 13and the new Prime Early Access sale has many of the same Black Friday-level markdowns.
When was Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon Prime Day 2022 was held on Tuesday, July 12 and Wednesday, July 13. The fall iteration of Amazon Prime Day, dubbed the Prime Early Access sale, will be live today, October, 11 and tomorrow, October 12.
Amazon’s second Prime Day shopping event is the perfect place to shop for incredible early Black Friday discounts. With Black Friday deals expected to ramp up in late October and early November, this exclusive two-day sale lets you get a head start on your holiday gift shopping. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member yet, we even found a few ways for you to sign up for up to 50% off right now.
Do you need to have an Amazon Prime membership to shop for Prime Early Access deals?
Yes. Like Amazon Prime Day, the Prime Early Access sale is exclusive to Prime members—hence the event featuring the best deals for those with a Prime subscription. If you’re not a Prime member, you can shop these amazing early Black Friday deals by signing up for an Amazon Prime free trial or a Prime membership today. A standard Amazon Prime membership will run you $14.99 per month, or $139 for a one-year subscription. Meanwhile, students and qualifying government assistance recipients can sign up for Prime for up to 50% off.
Is Prime Day 2022 over?
Amazon’s first Prime Day 2022 ended on Wednesday, July 13but the October Prime Day sales event starts in less than 24 hours. The Prime Early Access sale will be held today, October 11 and tomorrow, October 12 and we’re tracking tons of incredible Black Friday-level discounts. Meanwhile, the mega-retailer is still offering plenty of daily deals to shoppers with and without a Prime membership.
What should I buy during the Amazon Prime Early Access sale?
If you’ve been waiting for deep discounts on TVs, laptops, countertop appliances or robot vacuums, the early Black Friday markdowns at the October Prime Day sale offer rare discounts on hundreds of best-selling brands. If you have any big-ticket items on your holiday wish list, the fall deals event may be the perfect time to invest in new gadgets and home essentials. Looking to elevate your at-home entertainment setup? We suggest shopping deals on top-rated smart TVs. Meanwhile, if you want to cook up restaurant-quality dishes at home look to markdowns on customer-favorite air fryers and pressure cookers.
Shop at Amazon
How long is the Amazon Prime Early Access sale?
Similar to Amazon Prime Day, the Prime Early Access sale is a 48-hour shopping event. Although the deals are only available for two days, the sitewide sale will offer a rare opportunity to score must-have gadgets and home goods for well under the typical retail value. The Prime Day sale may be your best opportunity to save big ahead of Black Friday 2022.
What competing stores offer Amazon Prime Day-level discounts?
Although Amazon Prime Day and Amazon’s Prime Early Access sale are exclusive to Amazon, plenty of other popular retailers typically offer similar sales. Right now, we’re seeing early Black Friday discounts at Walmart, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Home Depot, Wayfair and Best Buy. Be sure to bookmark this page as we’ll be updating you with news and announcements on all the best sales and deals avai
Shop at Amazon
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.